This website has been designed to promote the activities of NCC Belgium. NCC Belgium is the National Competence Center (NCC) in High Performance Computing (HPC) and High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA). NCC Belgium is not a legal entity and relies on a consortium 12 Belgian legal entities which are: Cenaero (coordinator for Belgium), KU Leuven, Universiteit Antwerpen, Universiteit Gent, Universiteit Hasselt, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Université catholique de Louvain, Université libre de Bruxelles, Université de Mons, Université de Namur, Université de Liège and Innoviris.
NCC Belgium is part of the EuroCC project. This project has received funding from the European High-Performance Computing Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 951732. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and Germany, Bulgaria, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Republic of North Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro
Who we are
Cenaero (VAT nr. BE 0477 703 125), whose registered office is at
Rue des Frères Wright, 29
duly represented by Michel Milecan, President, and Philippe Geuzaine, General Manager,
What data do we collect?
Cenaero collects personal identification information (Name, email address and, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cenaero with all the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Fill the contact form
Voluntarily send an email to mail address with “@enccb.be” extension
How will we use your data?
Cenaero collects your data so that we can:
- Process your contact form request and give you an answer if you submitted a contact form request
- If you specifically agreed (by ticking the box in the contact form or directly by email):
- Email you with via a mailing list dedicated to information on the NCC (events, training, opportunities, surveys, ...). Foreseen frequency: 1 mail per month. If you have agreed to subscribe to this mailing list, you may always opt out at a later date.
- Add you in contact list with targeted usage. The aim is further individual contact with you to allow the identification of your specific needs and usages around HPC/HPDA and give you a support. If you have agreed to subscribe to this contact list, you may always opt out at a later date.
NCC Belgium acts as a consortium. To ensure the above-mentioned services, your data could be shared between all the 12 legal entities of the consortium.
The access to your data is strictly limited to personnel working in the EuroCC project and is strictly limited to the usages described here-before.
How do we store your data?
Cenaero securely stores your data in Belgium in a secured server owned and managed by Cenaero or commissioned by Cenaero and compliant with GDPR regulations. All necessary measures are taken to ensure the safety of your data, including the fact of being modified, damaged, or accessed by unauthorised people (physical protection to servers, secured access via nominative login/password).
Our Company will keep your data for 1 year after the last contact. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your personal data from our database.
Cenaero will not use your personal data for marketing. Only communication about NCC activities will be performed.. If you have agreed to subscribe to this mailing list, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Cenaero would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Cenaero for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cenaero correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cenaero to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cenaero erase your personal data, with direct effect to end the services proposed by NCC Belgium.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cenaero restrict the processing of your personal data, with direct effect to restrict the services proposed by NCC Belgium.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cenaero’s processing of your personal data, with direct effect to restrict or end the services proposed by NCC Belgium.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cenaero transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. In this case, the information will be collected in a csv format file.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: privacy [atu] enccb [dote] be.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cenaero has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at gdpr [atu] cenaero [dote] be.